Read the full article: https://analyticsarora.com/how-to-fix-common-errors-deploying-keras-model-to-heroku/
When it comes time to deploy your Tensorflow / Keras model to Heroku, there are quite a few issues that can arise. After spending many hours sifting through StackOverflow posts while trying to deploy my own flask web app to Heroku, I decided to compile the errors I encountered here. Hopefully I can save you some time in troubleshootings your own errors.
If you haven't written your web app yet, I wrote a tutorial on building a flask web app for keras models.
- Failed building wheel for h5py heroku
- Slug size too large deploying keras heroku
- Errors importing audio library librosa on heroku
- Heroku 30 second timeout workaround python
- Redis worker can't find file in tmp directory on heroku