This includes things I've written about technologies related to RedwoodJS including React, GraphQL, FaunaDB. The progression of the writing reflects my progression of learning the framework.
- Initial articles explore the history and motivation of the technologies that led to RedwoodJS
- Middle articles run through all of the tutorial and introductory material and summarize them in my own words
- Later articles explore new territory by including technology not included in the documentation such as FaunaDB
This wasn't something I planned to do from the start, it is a post-rationalization of the process while looking back at it. I think the lessons to draw from it are:
- Start small and try to really understand the project and it's motivation
- Do the due diligence of reading the entire documentation
- Once you finish with the available material start making your own
Note about dates: Some of these I published first on my newsletter minimumViableStack. I've included the earlier publication date as it better reflects the chronology of how I was writing these.