In this tutorial you will learn about Apache Kafka, an open-source distributed event streaming platform.
We will talk about what Kafka is and what problems it solves.
Apache Kafka was designed to solve mainly 2 problems, the data integration problem and the real-time processing problem.
To understand what this actually means, I will also explain what was the 'typical' approach before Kafka and
why Apache Kafka can be considered the central nervous system for data.
- Apache Kafka's Origins
- Why Apache Kafka: Data Integration
- Integration with Small Numbers of Systems
- More Systems introduce Complexity
- Decoupling Data Streams and Systems
- Typical approach: Batch Processing
- Why Apache Kafka: Real Time Processing
- Stream Data Platform
- Apache Kafka: the central nervous system for data
Watch the full video here 🤓:
Like, share and follow me 🤓