Globalization has greatly influenced the education sector. Many educational organizations worldwide are now starting to transition from the traditional learning approach to the modern learning method. However, some colleges, secondary schools, universities, language learning schools, primary schools, tutoring institutions, vocational or technical schools, and academies still refuse to join the bandwagon.
While many educational institutions have already realized the importance of having a mobile e-learning app, others refrain from embracing the idea due to different reasons. Lack of resources, the complexity of developing and maintaining mobile applications, and cost are just a few factors that are stopping some educational institutions from building their own app. These factors, however, should not hinder you from developing an educational mobile app.
In this article, we will talk about:
- The top interesting facts about educational mobile app
- The basic features of an educational mobile app
- The must-have features of an advanced educational mobile app
- The cost of academic mobile app development
- The best technology stack for educational mobile app **development
- The most successful educational mobile apps in the United States (U.S).
If you are one of them and want to develop educational apps, this post will help you set the wheels in motion.