In my previous post I decided to do a challenge where I would code every day for 31 days straight. My main goal is becoming more proficient with Python.
The project I started with is a simple web scraper I made that check the information of products on Amazon.
Today I changed the URL of the product and decided to test the scraper on another product and it worked!
Furthermore, I decided to add another function where it would display the supplier of the product as well. Lastly, I concatenate the variables in the print the functions with strings for better readability.
So instead of looking like this:
I am okay how my web scraper currently works.
For the upcoming days I am going to study the docs of the Python language and the Spotipy library. I found this library when googling for projects and I really like what type of things you can build with it.
Have a nice day!
Top comments (0)