Let's look at the requirements checklist for the interview preparation of Software Engineers.
Though the trend changes with time, I find the following languages fit for all cases:
- Computer Science Basics
- In's & Out's of your favorite Programming Languge
- Data Structures (Make sure you know commonly used Data Structures and you can implement them as well)
- Linked Lists
- Greedy Programming
- Divide and Conquer
- Dynamic Programming
🔥 Collection of Data Structures, Algorithms & Interview questions with Unit Tests
Collection of interview questions with Unit Tests. Problems includes Data Structures, Logical and few Classical problems.
Find the detailed contents and problem list here: Table Of Contents
It's great to know that you want to contribute to this repo. Thanks for taking interest. please fing the guide here
Keep an eye on this guide, it's subjected to change frequently.
You need to additionally prepare the following:
- OOP COncepts and requirements
- Internals of your favorite language (Depends on the language you use)
- Domain related questions like:
- Frontend (Working of browsers, HTML, CSS, etc)
- Backend (Protocols like HTTP, concepts of Databases, Networking concepts, etc)
You need to be very good with all the SDE I requirements
- SDE I checklist
- Design Patterns
- System Design
You can add your suggestions, improvements, and anything else via comments.