Hey guys just wanted to drop a line thanking everyone who contributed. For the current task we kept FPDI/TCPDF with sort of a declarative api we developed on top to place items in given positions. In the same project we used the same stack but instead we went with auto page breaks and rendering html both gave us decent results but it proved to be a cumbersome stack to work with.
Still we got our hands on some of the technologies you guys pointed out so we can use them in real world context for upcoming projects.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.