Commitment to self: I am going to write a blog post every day for 30 days.
- I love writing. I have notes and journals everywhere.
- I want to step out of my comfort zone and write publicly. That's scary because it means I have to be vulnerable and open to criticism.
- I love learning and believe that writing about what I've learned is a good way to retain the information, but also to be able to look it up later when I need it.
- Publish a blog post every day for 30 days.
- It should be of high quality - meaning that it should be a post I'd enjoy reading myself.
- Add own drawings/formulas if applicable and possible.
My blog posts will be most likely about what I've researched or learned, summarized in my own words for future reference.
- Datastructures & Algorithms
- Fullstack Web Development
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science
- Embedded Systems
- Design, Art (e.g. 3D Graphics)
- Personal Development (productivity, emotion handling, habits, identifying what holds me back from what I want, work-life balance and how it affects my career)
- Learning how to learn (coding, tech, math, but also BJJ & Judo)
I am currently using or learning the following languages/tools:
Past languages/tools that I'm interested to pick back up:
- React, Vue.js, Three.js
- Contribute to Open Source
- Read technical books