Here are some of mine:
- Can you describe the applications this position works on? Are they customer-facing or internal?
- How much of the development is front-end vs back-end?
- What's the office environment like? Open spaces or cubes?
- What's the development methodology? Agile, waterfall, other?
- Do the developers do code reviews?
- Do they make developers do pair programming?
- Is there a work from home policy?
- How much off-hours work is required per month (releases, etc)?
- What's the salary range of the position?
Single Responsibility Principle (or SRP) is one of the most important concepts in software development. The main idea of this concept is: all pieces of software must have only a single responsibility.