Identify the proper frameworks and tools to build your microservices architecture.
You’ve no doubt heard about the microservices architecture, but understanding and executing it can be a bit of a challenge. This course will teach you how to combine different frameworks and tools into a microservices architecture that fits your organizational needs. Through a series of videos, this course will introduce microservices, review multiple microservices frameworks and runtimes, and show you techniques to deploy them through a hassle-free DevOps pipeline. We’ll discuss containers, Docker, Spring Boot, NodeJS, .NET, OpenShift, Jenkins, Vert.x, Kubernetes, and much more.
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of executing a microservices architecture.
- Practice techniques for deploying a variety of microservices frameworks through a DevOps pipeline.
- Students will be prepared to take more advanced courses from Red Hat.
Who this course is for:
- Java™ developers that are looking to prepare for further study.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of OpenShift and Kubernetes