Lotus Notes or IBM Notes is an enterprise email software. Many organizations use Lotus Notes as their primary email client for email, calendar, contact, microblogging, etc. But this email program is very expensive and less user-friendly. Because of these drawbacks, many organizations are moving to MS Outlook. But accessing Lotus Notes Mailbox directly in Outlook is not possible. To access the mailbox, the user needs to convert Lotus Notes NSF database to Outlook PST format.
In this post, we will learn the simplest method to convert NSF to PST. If you are also looking for a way to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook, then this post will be helpful for you.
Convert NSF to PST using NSF Converter Software
Here we are going to use, SysCurve NSF Converter. It is one of the best software that provides the best way to perform NSF to PST conversion.
Download SysCurve NSF Converter: https://www.syscurve.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
- Download and install the NSF Converter tool
- Open the tool and click on the Add File option
- Select the mailbox and click on the OK button to load the file.
- After the loading, the software will generate a complete preview mode inside the software window.
- Click on the Export option and select files that you want to convert
- Select PST as an Export option and provide a location where you want to save the resultant file
- Click on the Export button to start the process
After the NSF to PST conversion process, you can open the converted PST file with any version of MS Outlook, including Outlook 2019.
By using this advanced utility, you can also convert NSF to EML, MBOX, MSG, and other file formats. The business and license version of the software also allows users to perform NSF to Office 365 migration. The software comes with a free trial version, which allows you to save the first 20 items per folder. The NSF to PST Converter is compatible with Windows OS.
To know more, visit: https://www.syscurve.com/blog/how-to-convert-nsf-files-into-pst-files.html