A Clustered Column Chart displays more than one data series in clustered horizontal/vertical columns. It will allow the direct comparison of multiple series. These types of charts are visually complex because of the increased number of categories or data series. In this post, we will describe the steps to Create a Clustered Column Chart in Excel Office 365.
To insert a clustered column chart in Excel, do as follows.
- You need to open the workbook.
- Then, select the data range that you want to chart based on.
- On the Insert tab, select the Clustered Column Chart option in the Charts section.
- You will get the chart based on your data as shown in the below screenshot.
- It will allow direct comparison of multiple data series per category.
- This chart can display change over time.
- It is too difficult to compare a single series across categories.
- Visually complex.
In this post, you can easily understand the steps to Create a Clustered Column Chart in Excel Office 365. Don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting Geek Excel. Keep Learning!