Here, we will show the Formulas for counting the number of cells that contain errors in Excel Office 365 with its basic syntax and explanations. Let’s get into this article!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- To count the number of cells that contain error values in Excel, use the below formula.
- SUMPRODUCT – In Excel, this function helps to multiply the corresponding arrays or ranges and returns the sum of the products. Read more on the SUMPRODUCT Function.
- ISERROR – The ISERROR Function will return TRUE when Excel generates any type of errors.
- Range -It represents an input range given in a worksheet.
- Comma (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Minus operator (-) – This symbol helps to subtract two numbers or arrays.
- Let’s consider the below image to count the cells that contain errors.
- First, you need to enter the input values.
- Then apply the given formula in the selected area.
- After entering the formula it will count the errors from your input and returns a number.
From this article, you can get to know the Formulas for counting the number of cells that contain any type of Errors in Excel Office 365 with a suitable example. Hope that this article is useful to you. If you have any suggestions, don’t forget to share it with us. Thank you so much for Visiting Our Site!! Continue learning on Geek Excel!! *Read more on Excel Formulas *!!