In this article, we will guide you to learn how to SUM Absolute Values in a Range in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
Note: kutools for Excel has more than 180 features which are used to complete the difficult task with several clicks. If you want to use Kutools, you need to install it from Excel’s official website.
To sum absolute values in a range, do as below instructions.
- Let’s consider an example to understand it quickly.
- The range of input numbers including absolute values are shown in the below image.
- You need to select a blank cell to display the result, then on the Kutools tab, Choose Formula Helper Option under the Formula section, then choose the Formula Helper option from the drop-down menu.
- It will open the Formula Helper dialog box.
- In that dialog box, select the Sum absolute values ** option from **Choose a Formula box.
- You can check the filter box and enter sum into the text box to filter the formula quickly.
- In the Number box, click the button to select the input range where you want to sum the absolute values only.
- Then, hit the OK button.
- Now, you can see the result in the selected cell.
In this guide, we helped you to learn the steps to SUM Absolute Values in a Range in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Share your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting Geek Excel. Keep Learning!!