Hey, im a front end developer at a company, and full stack developer for passion, and i would like to talk about studies. I dont know if everybody does it, but i have a list of things i really want to learn, improve, understand and try in 2019. I fell myself as good developer (even being a jr. dev), a kind of mid-level, and i dont feel comfortable with mid-levels. I want to be a master, but i also want to keep getting fun in this process. I like to keep myself working to decrease the distance between me and a real and powerful programming knowlege, and having fun with it.
To keep the focus, and dont forget some important points of the self teach and development process, i usually write down a nice study roadmap (a list) every new year . Of course its a very flexible roadmap, will change, but it helps me to decide which side to point, it shows a north.
For this year, i'll be focusing in some very specific technologies and points that i'd like to share, and i would appreciate if you guys could give a feedback of my list, and share yours.
Well, here's the list:
- Learn ES6 (i mean, really LEARN es6)
- Learn Vue.js till get advanced skills
- Try something with React and Redux
- Learn Node (advanced) and develop something with
- Improve my code logical capabilities
- Study more about programing paradigms
- Start to contribute with some opensource
- Write more about what i already know
- Learn how to build super-powered grid components (css)
I think it is it :)