I was not able to get Auth0 authentication working in my NestJS project. I also asked for help here:
I was struggling with this problem for a few days, I then took a break and didn't touch my code for a day or so.
I started again with a clean mind and could solve problem within an hour 🥳.
That's why I love programming, you always have this great moments when you achieved something 💪
And normally you have this little breakthroughs every few hours or days (depending on the size of your projects). For me, that's the most motivating thing in my job!
BTW: I'm writing an article on how I solved it 😉.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.