1) I've recently started blogging and just relaunched my website: gonsie.com/blorg/ with an RSS feed connected to dev.to.
2) I enjoy writing and sharing knowledge. It's hard to come up with ideas (or keep track of ideas when they randomly strike me). I try to write for 30 minutes to an hour most mornings.
3) I've been making a conscious effort to write more at work (more articles for the internal newsletter, more documentation and release notes for my projects). I don't have any concrete results, but it I feel like I'm getting more recognition from my peers for the work I do.
4) I use GitHub pages and jekyll for all my websites (with my own domain name of course). My site is currently highlights my CV, but I'd like to make a better, less formal splash page which highlights my blog and open source projects.
5) I follow a ton of blogs through RSS (using digg.com/reader). My favorite programming/developer blog is from Cate at cate.blog.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.