My team have a lot of roles to fill this year and recruitment is underway. We will be hiring and onboarding new developers, analysts and engineers in quick succession over the next few months.
I'm curious, when you joined your team, what made it a smooth experience?
- Having a buddy to show you the ropes?
- An official induction session with HR and other newbies?
- Team outings/lunches/gaming?
- Company merch on your desk when you arrived?
- Documentation on what to expect and what you need to do to get going?
- An hour-by-hour training plan?
- Freedom to arrange your own meetings with the 'who's who?'
- A meet and greet with Senior Managers?
- Getting straight into a task to feel like you are being productive?
What makes it a good experience for you?