There's been a lot of talk of health and wellness lately around my office and I wondered what kind of approach other workplaces had to keep employees happy and healthy.
Does your workplace provide:
- an onsite gym or gym membership?
- cycle to work scheme where the subsidise the cost of the bike?
- health, life, travel insurance?
- ergonomic workstations?
- healthy snacks and lunches?
- financial advice or planning sessions?
- social clubs and activities for teams?
- opportunities to work from home or flexitime?
- a day each year to give back to the community with a volunteer day?
- access to counselling for you or your family?
Let me know what your workplace is doing currently and what you'd like to see?
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels