Originally I shared this digest to Syndicode blog.
Here I am with the most interesting
- Nest is a progressive Node.js framework for building efficient and scalable server-side applications, heavily inspired by Angular. 14,485 stars by now.
- vue-devtools is a browser devtools extension for debugging Vue.js applications. 13,064 stars by now.
- framework is a name for Aurelia framework repository. Aurelia is a modern, frontend JS framework for building browser, mobile, and desktop applications. It focuses on aligning closely with web platform specifications, using convention over configuration, and having minimal framework intrusion. 10,922 stars by now.
- Tone.js is a web audio framework for creating interactive music in the browser. The architecture of Tone.js aims to be familiar to both musicians and audio programmers looking to create web-based audio applications. 7,825 stars by now.
- editor.js is a block-styled editor with clean JSON output. 6,267 stars by now.
- lax.js is a plugin to create animation scroll effects. 5,381 stars by now.
- Majestic is a zero-config GUI for Jest. 4,943 stars by now.
- Prompts repository represents lightweight, beautiful and user-friendly interactive prompts. 4,778 stars by now.
- franc is a natural language detection tool. 2,939 stars by now.
- vue-meta is a Vue.js plugin that allows you to manage your app's metadata, much like 'react-helmet' does for React. 2,397 stars by now.
- promise-fun is a repo with packages of promise modules, useful promise patterns, and tips on how to solve common problems. 2,289 stars by now.
- vue-virtual-scroller is a tool for fast scrolling of any amount of data. 2,212 stars by now.
- codelyzer is a set of tslint rules for static code analysis of Angular TypeScript projects. 1,984 stars by now.
- Cube.js is a modular framework to build analytical web applications. It is primarily used to build internal business intelligence tools or to add customer-facing analytics to an existing application. 1,854 stars by now.
- idb is a tiny (~1.15k) library that mostly mirrors the IndexedDB API, but with small improvements that make a big difference to usability. 1,839 stars by now.
- npm-windows-upgrade is a repository with a tool for ugrading npm on Windows. 1,777 stars by now.
- Sucrase is an alternative to Babel for modern JS runtimes. Instead of compiling a large range of JS features to be able to work in Internet Explorer, Sucrase assumes that you're developing with a recent browser or recent Node.js version, so it focuses on compiling non-standard language extensions: JSX, TypeScript, and Flow. 1,618 stars by now.
- Ox is a single-command flamegraph profiling. This tool can profile and generate an interactive flamegraph for a Node process with a single command, on any platform which Node runs on (macOS, Linux, Windows, Android). 1,410 stars by now.
- better-sqlite3 is a fast and simple library for SQLite3 in Node.js. It supports user-defined functions, aggregates, and extensions. 1,176 stars by now.
- PreVue is a prototyping tool for Vue developers that handles everything from component architecture to code exporting. 865 stars by now.
- cross-platform-node-guide repository is about how to write cross-platform Node.js code. 838 stars by now.
- Formal is a cross-platform solution that exposes just the right primitives you need to manage your forms state and validations with ease. This is an elegant form management primitives for the react hooks era. 704 stars by now.
- vue-social-sharing is a Vue.js component for sharing links to social networks. 652 stars by now.
- eslint-plugin-unicorn is a set of various awesome ESLint rules. 629 stars by now.
- log-update - log by overwriting the previous output in the terminal. Useful for rendering progress bars, animations, etc. 627 stars by now.
- kubernetes-client is a simplified Kubernetes API client for Node.js. 546 stars by now.
- NodeCG is a broadcast graphics framework and application. It enables you to write complex, dynamic broadcast graphics using the web platform. 540 stars by now.
- node-csv-parse is a CSV parsing implementing the Node.js `stream.Transform` API. 522 stars by now.
Check my previous JS digests here.