Originally I shared this post to Syndicode blog.
Here we are with the most interesting
- Slate is a beautiful static documentation for your API. 25,382 stars by now.
- uBlock is an efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean. 14,725 stars by now.
- SheetJS js-xlsx is a parser and writer for various spreadsheet formats. Pure-JS cleanroom implementation from official specifications, related documents, and test files. 13,617 stars by now.
- Slate (another Slate that we had above) is a completely customizable framework for building rich text editors. 12,495 stars by now.
- Algorithm Visualizer is an interactive online platform that visualizes algorithms from code. 12,205 stars by now.
- react-beautiful-dnd is beautiful and accessible drag and drop for lists with React. 11,794 stars by now.
- sharp is a high-performance Node.js image processing, the fastest module to resize JPEG, PNG, WebP and TIFF images. 10,789 stars by now.
- LearnGitBranching is a git repository visualizer, sandbox, and a series of educational tutorials and challenges. 10,313 stars by now.
- Appium is an open source, cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid and mobile web and desktop apps. It supports simulators, emulators, and real devices. 8,365 stars by now.
- Nock is HTTP server mocking and expectations library for Node.js. 7,281 stars by now.
- Taskbook - tasks, boards, and notes for the command-line habitat. 5,524 stars by now.
- Cytoscape.js is a graph theory (network) library for visualization and analysis. 5,266 stars by now.
- cz-cli is a commitizen command line utility. When you commit with Commitizen, you'll be prompted to fill out any required commit fields at commit time. 4,648 stars by now.
- nivo provides a rich set of dataviz components, built on top of the d3 and React.js libraries. 4,507 stars by now.
- fх is a command-line JSON processing tool and terminal JSON viewer. 4,380 stars by now.
- TensorSpace is a neural network 3D visualization framework built by TensorFlow.js, Three.js and Tween.js. TensorSpace provides Keras-like APIs to build deep learning layers, load pre-trained models, and generate a 3D visualization in the browser. 3,294 stars by now.
- Imba is a new programming language for web apps. 3,105 stars by now.
- tiptap is a renderless and extendable rich-text editor for Vue.js. 2,467 stars by now.
- rawact is a Babel plugin which compiles React.js components into native DOM instructions to eliminate the need for the React library at runtime. 2,367 stars by now.
- Open Location Code is a technology that gives a way of encoding location into a form that is easier to use than latitude and longitude. 2,153 stars by now.
- Grant is OAuth Middleware for Express, Koa and Hapi. 1,816 stars by now.
- progress-estimator is used as logs a progress bar and estimation for how long a Promise will take to complete. This library tracks previous durations in order to provide more accurate estimates over time. 1,524 stars by now.
- ImmortalDB is a resilient key-value store for the browser. 1,484 stars by now.
- Glider.js is a fast, light-weight, dependency free, responsive, accessible, extendable, native scrolling list with paging controls, methods, and events. 1,361 stars by now.
- Zammad is a web-based open source helpdesk/customer support system with many features to manage customer communication via several channels like telephone, facebook, twitter, chat and e-mails. 1,324 stars by now.
- unified is an interface for processing text using syntax trees. It’s what powers remark, retext, and rehype, but it also allows for processing between multiple syntaxes. 1,276 stars by now.
- Pathify (vuex-pathify) is a Vue/Vuex plugin providing a unified path syntax to Vuex stores. 583 stars by now.
Huh! That was cool! Hope you'll find some of them to be useful for your future projects!
Check my previous JS digests here.