Monthly most popular JS repositories. Windy season
Iren Korkishko Sep 10
Originally I shared this digest to Syndicode blog.
Here we are with the most interesting
- Reselect is a simple 'selector' library for Redux inspired by getters in NuclearJS, subscriptions in re-frame and this proposal from speedskater. 12,585 stars by now.
- react-loadable is a higher order component for loading components with dynamic imports. 10,185 stars by now.
- Johnny-Five is an open source, Firmata protocol-based, IoT and Robotics programming framework, developed at Bocoup. Johnny-Five programs can be written for Arduino (all models), Electric Imp, Beagle Bone, Intel Galileo & Edison, Linino One, Pinoccio, pcDuino3, Raspberry Pi, Particle/Spark Core & Photon, Tessel 2, TI Launchpad and more. 9,644 stars by now.
- Immer (German for: always) is a tiny package that allows you to work with the immutable state in a more convenient way. It is based on the copy-on-write mechanism. You can create the next immutable state tree by simply modifying the current tree. 6,060 stars by now.
- React Color is a library of Color Pickers from Sketch, Photoshop, Chrome, Github, Twitter & more. 5,711 stars by now.
- React Move is a beautiful, data-driven animation for React. 5,407 stars by now.
- Got is a human-friendly and powerful HTTP request library. 4,030 stars by now.
- Puppeteer recorder is a Chrome extension that records your browser interactions and generates a Puppeteer script. 3,603 stars by now.
- nteract is a desktop Jupyter extension, a dynamic tool to give you flexibility when writing code, exploring data, and authoring text to share insights about the data. 3,074 stars by now.
- Styled-system is a collection of utility functions that add style props to your React components, which allows for controlling styles based on global theme constants. 2,362 stars by now.
- login-with is a stateless login-with microservice for OAuth. 2,093 stars by now.
- Code Surfer is a React component for scrolling, zooming and highlighting code samples. 1,924 stars by now.
- Lingui.js is an easy yet powerful internationalization framework for global projects. 1,681 stars by now.
- Umbrella JS is a tiny library for DOM manipulation, events, and AJAX. 1,511 stars by now.
- size-plugin allows you to track compressed Webpack asset sizes over time. It prints the gzipped sizes of your Webpack assets and the changes since the last build. 1,121 stars by now.
- Mobiledoc Kit is a framework-agnostic library for building WYSIWYG editors supporting rich content via cards. 1,087 stars by now.
- GitHunt is a React application and a chrome extension that lets you explore the most starred projects on GitHub. 913 stars by now.
export. 694 stars by now.
Ajax module in Vanilla JS, that can be used with AMD, CommonJS or just like a method of
windowobject. 634 stars by now.
Check my previous JS digests here.