Originally my colleague shared this post to Syndicode blog.
After I shared with you my neat comprehensive UI/UX design guide I bumped into hundreds of 'how to' solution for building more or less good sitemaps. And the best solution I discovered was this UX flowchart kit. So, I decided to share it with you - awesome UX Flowchart kit for Sketch and Figma.
New UX Flowchart kit for Sketch and Figma presents hundreds of vector cards, arrows, and elements for creating quick sitemaps, flow charts, and diagrams.
Exactly there are:
- 386 customizable cards in 2 colors.
- Scalable arrows, shapes, and elements in 3 colors.
- Fully customizable elements.
- Ver. 2.0 combines elements and simplicity of ver. 1.0 with the option of creating beautiful and detailed sitemaps.
- 18 sitemap examples.
- Plenty of ready to use elements available in 3 colors to help you with creating more professional projects.
- You can choose from light or dark theme and 3 premade colors (gray, dark and blue) for connectors and other elements.
Just download the file and add to your Figma or Sketch project! It took me like 30 seconds to download and add, and start working.
The program is perfect for creating both detailed and quick flows. Elements have smart connectors so you can change the width and height of them freely without any distortions. They may have any lengths of your choice. Legen... wait for it... dary!
Feel free to check all details here.
For design nerds I also recommend reading more about Flow, a tool to animate and export Sketch designs. Get equipped!