Iren Korkishko Jan 30
This is my favorite topic - JS repositories on GitHub.
Originally I've posted this material to Syndicode blog.
There are many of them you can implement in your next projects. Explore new promising libraries, test runners, guides, examples, and tools to fix vulnerabilities!
- Update your environment with everything you need to build a modern single-page React app. With Create React app you don’t need to build configuration.
- Give a try to Weex UI. This is a lightweight, high-performance UI library with rich interaction.
- Cloud Functions for Firebase integrates the Firebase platform by letting you write code that responds to events and invokes functionality exposed by other Firebase features. This repository contains a collection of samples showcasing some typical uses of Cloud Functions for Firebase.
- STF (or Smartphone Test Farm) is a web application for debugging smartphones, smartwatches, and other gadgets remotely, from the comfort of your browser.
- React-beautiful-dnd is a beautiful and accessible drag-and-drop for lists with React.js. This simple-to-get-started API plays extremely well with standard browser interactions and has no creation of additional wrapper dom nodes – flexbox and focus management friendly.
- Improvement in the aesthetic department! Now you can create and share beautiful images of your source code with Carbon. Once you’ve got all of your code into Carbon, you can customize your image by changing the syntax theme, background color, window theme, or padding.
- Snyk helps you find, fix and monitor for known vulnerabilities in Node.js npm, Ruby and Java dependencies, both on an ad hoc basis and as part of your CI (Build) system.