Weekly most popular JS repositories. April blossom
Iren Korkishko Apr 16
Originally I shared this digest to Syndicode blog.
Here we are with the most interesting
- Lighthouse is an automated tool for improving the quality of web pages. It analyzes web apps and web pages, collecting modern performance metrics and insights on developer best practices. You can run Lighthouse in Chrome DevTools, from the command line, or as a Node module. 13,121 stars by now.
- Text Mask is an input mask library with convenient wrappers for React, Angular 2, Ember, and Vue. It can create input masks for phone, date, currency, zip code, percentage, and email. 3,356 stars by now.
- Are you superstitious? A fun tool to avoid using number 13. is-thirteen is an npm package to check if a number is equal to 13. 3,405 stars by now.
- cube-ui is an elegant mobile component library based on Vue.js. 3,000 stars by now.
- WhatsApp Web reverse engineered is a project to provide a complete description and re-implementation of the WhatsApp Web API, which will eventually lead to a custom client. 2,561 stars by now.
- VuePress is a minimalistic docs generator with Vue component based layout system. It is composed of two parts: a minimalistic static site generator with a Vue-powered theming system, and a default theme optimized for writing technical documentation. It was created to support the documentation needs of Vue’s own subprojects. 2,545 stars by now.
- HotKeys.js is an input capture library with some very special features, it is easy to pick up and use, has a reasonable footprint (~3kb) (gzipped: 1.73kb), and has no dependencies. 1,488 stars by now.
- FlameScope is a visualization tool by Netflix for exploring different time ranges as Flame Graphs, allowing quick analysis of performance issues such as perturbations, variance, single-threaded execution, and more. 1,276 stars by now.
- Wey is a fast open-source Slack desktop app, written in Node.js with native UI powered by the Yue library. 1,163 stars by now.
- generact is a tool for generating React components by replicating your own. 988 stars by now.
- Dockly is a Docker console UI and Dashboard for quick managing and inspecting of Containers and Images. 696 stars by now.
Check my previous JS digests here.