Weekly most popular JS repositories. Week of love.
Iren Korkishko Feb 12
Originally I've shared this digest to Syndicode blog.
Here I am with the most interesting
- Kap is a useful open-source screen recorder built with web technology.
- vue-devtools is a browser devtools extension for debugging Vue.js applications.
- The repo with a collection of simple demos of Webpack. Most of them are written in a simple and clear style for your convenience to learn the powerful tool.
- Meet page.js – micro client-side router inspired by the Express router.
- Scuttlebutt is a decentralized secure gossip platform. Here you will find a repository of decentralized messaging and sharing app built on top of Secure Scuttlebutt (SSB). It is called Patchwork.
- Whistle is a Node-based cross-platform web debugging proxy tool similar to Fiddler, mainly used to view, modify HTTP, HTTPS, Websocket request, response and can be used as an HTTP proxy server. Careful! The description is in Chinese!
- Abricotine is an open-source neat markdown editor with inline preview built for the desktop.
- React PowerPlug is a set of pluggable renderless components that provides different types of state and logic so you can use any components. It creates a state and passes down the logic to the children to handle your data/callbacks.
- fin-hypergrid is an ultra-fast HTML5 grid presentation layer, achieving its speed by rendering only the currently visible portion of your grid, thus avoiding the latency and life-cycle issues of building, walking, and maintaining a complex DOM structure.
The bonus with two interesting repositories worth to explore!