Sticker Mule is the Internet's fastest growing printing company. We are privately-owned, profitable and powered by an outstanding remote team that supports the growth of our manufacturing operations. We aim to build one of the Internet’s best technical teams. Currently, our development team operates in 8 countries and we’re always looking for more exceptional developers to join us. This is a full-time, remote-friendly position.
Why we enjoy working here
- We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
- We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
- Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
- Optimizes code for performance, usability, accessibility and SEO.
- Collaborates with team to ensure we build optimal user experiences.
- Supports developing & maintaining the front-end for multiple internal applications.
- Writes clean, well organized and performant code.
- Assists in peer code reviews.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of front-end performance optimization.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding of design and usability principles.
- Experience with front-end libraries and frameworks such as React.
- Experience working with Node based build tools like Gulp or Webpack and preprocessors such as Sass.
- Experience with server-side development, for example with Ruby on Rails.
- All applicants must take this test before applying: http://hr.gs/smfrontend
- Email address used to sign up must match the email address used to apply.