A Laravel API Boilerplate For Zoho CRM.
- Accounts Module
- Contacts Module
- Leads Module
- Potentials Module
Clone this repository and follow the basic structure!.
- Config: in the .env, the value ZOHO_CRM_AUTH_TOKEN must be set to connect a Zoho CRM account to this boilerplate, however, you can set it in the config/zoho directly.
Controllers: For each module, there is a controller with a simple CRUD to process the data from ZOHO CRM.
- ZohoKeysModules: This class is a stack of constants, in which parser the information from ZOHO CRM to this boilerplate.
- ZohoManager: This class is a stack of methods to interact through a Library that gets all the records and process them.
- ZohoSync: This is a simple class to sync all modules through a loop while and given condition, you can connect it with a WebHook from Zoho CRM and get the records every time a data is added, updated or deleted. In the route/api the second parameter can be set by a module, it can be executed and all the records will be sent in the database.
- Transformers: They are used to display the information given request, you can add or deleted value for any module in its controller.
Cron: This project has service (docker-compose-dev.yml) that works to get all the records without the webhooks from Zoho CRM, only needs to set the time to call the endpoints.
This project uses a containerized Laravel API development environment, in which has instructions and different ways to deploy and test.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used