I think you hit on some good points that most people would agree with. Thanks for the series. It’s always good to have people in the community writing about their experiences!
The learning curve in particular is sometimes misrepresented by experienced Reason devs. Yes, perhaps 80% of JS semantics map cleanly to Reason (as the docs claim), but the other 20% is going to be difficult at first.
I definitely believe it’s worth the effort though. As you mention, Reason is a lot of fun to use once you learn it.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.