I made the same sample application in Hyperapp, React, Vue.js and compared the sizes.
junp0819 Jan 11, 2018
I don't want jQuery (DOM manipulation), and I am a beginner about React, Vue.js,Hyperapp.
Although sample code is released, accuracy is not guaranteed.
I think that you should read this article for reference level.
I made a tool to easily configure Raspberry Pi's wireless LAN with microSD.
This tool can easily create Raspberry Pi's wireless LAN configuration file (wpa_supplicant.conf) just by entering the SSID.
By writing this to the MicroSD containing Raspbian with a PC, you can set up the wireless LAN before starting Raspberry Pi.
(For those have Raspberry Pi, it can be used as a practical tool. )
Bundled npm package
- React or Vue.js or Hyperapp
- crypto-js's crypto-js/pbkdf2
I tried to compare the sizes.
98 KB differed between React and Hyperapp.
Impressions of using Hyperapp
- It was confirmed that the size is considerably smaller when made with Hyperapp
- Because It can use JSX, I thought that those who are accustomed to React didn't have any difficulty. (there is a difference that it is not camelCase like onclick)
- I think that it is unsuitable for large scale products because there is little information, but I thought it would be good for individuals to make small ones.
- I thought that compatibility is good with how to use IoT devices (such as ESP32 that can function as Wi-Fi access points) that require consideration such as limited Flash area and battery holding as a Web server.