Started coding professionaly in 2017, in 2018 I started freelancing full time and despite its ups and downs it was a good year, but in 2019 I want to top my game as a freelancer to a whole new degree:
1) start blogging and vlogging about how i thought myself programming and become the first programmer to actively do such a thing in my small country and our native language. This means at least 50 blog||vlog posts in 2019.
3) mentor at least 10 other people who want to learn programming. Become good at mentoring and helping people land their first programming job.
4) create my first digital product and sell it online
5) do at least two tech talks at meetups and overcome imposter syndrome fear
6) do a rewrite for my side project app which reached 15k downloads, but I've been neglecting it like a bad parent.
7) Deepen my knowledge of Laravel cuz it's awesome
8) my frontend skills suck, I gotta do something about it...
9) and last but not least: reprogram my subconscious mind for success :D
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.