I am the Founder and CEO of Shuffle.dev, where we help designers launch their subscription-based theme builders.
The two projects that use our technology are:
- Bootstrap Shuffle - Bootstrap builder for busy developers.
- Bulma Builder - The first such advanced theme builder for Bulma CSS framework.
What does this have in common with the question in the title?
In both projects, you can use a demo in which (without logging in) you have access to about 50 production-ready components, which you can export together with the full configuration of the project.
Using the demo you get:
- config working with Pug templates and Sass files,
- CSS framework loaded (Bootstrap, Material Design for Bootstrap or Bulma),
- commands to build the project (npm run build) and run a live preview (npm run watch),
- components code preview (so you can compare sources, Bootstrap vs. Bulma).
And because there is no clear answer to the question from the title (it depends on personal preferences!) I recommend you to familiarize yourself with both Bootstrap Shuffle and Bulma Builder, add similar components, change styles, export the project and see which one suits you best!
When you start a new project based on Bootstrap or Bulma you can download a starting project from these demos and use it as your boilerplate.
If you would work with both frameworks for a while, you will see that they are quite similar!