- Writing effective, scalable code
- Write & implement Unit tests
- Developing backend APIs using OpenAPI 3.0 standards
- Coordinate with the team and assist in implementing new features, integrating with front ends.
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Full stack Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive, enterprise grade applications that align with our business needs.
- 3+ years of Work experience as a Python Developer preferred in Django
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Thirst for learning new methods of implementation, enterprise grade standards.
Email me with your resume: email@example.com