I'm very greatful for 2018 because I learnt so much.
I care about not dumping my artistic dreams and yet can't seem to quench my respect for programming either. I've started shifting more towards creative coding and frontends.
In 2019 I look forward to:
• Beefing up my product design portfolio.
• Creating a real project every month.
• Design Every Week.
• Learning more about functional programming/Algorithms/DS.
• Becoming a hyperapp JS core dev. (Wheww!)
• Research psychology of human interaction with Design systems and Experiences.
• Start a YouTube Design-Development Channel.
• Become a Design Advocate of some sort.
• Make more games as a Hobby.
• Contribute to some FOSS projects.
• Codewars every possible Week day!
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.