First of all we need to setup Jenkins in our device for that we can refer to the blog here.
- Jenkins installed and confiured on device.
1) First we need to launch Jenkins in our device using the specified IP and login to the Jenkins server using the credentials.
2) Create a new item and select the freestyle project and give it a name.
3) In the settings, we need to go to he Source Control Management option and select Git as our version control repository.
4) Enter the credentials of GitHub (if required) and the URL of the repo to work with.
5) Click on Save and Apply.
Congratulations, you have integrated Jenkins with GitHub.