⌚️ 16 hours spent
📈 0 users
🏁 Today's goal: Create an authentication system
After missing a day because of demotivation, I attack a big part of the application: data storage. For the time being, the columns and cards were written in hard in Vuex. It is now time to store the data so that you can access it from any media.
Basically, the application had to use local storage to keep your links in memory. The problem with this solution is that you cannot recover data from any media and that if you delete the cache of your browser, you lose everything.
Two choices were then available to me: use MySQL or Firebase.
As firebase is a very complete tool for managing an application, I thought it would make it easier for me to manage the backend.
The two days allowed me to add Firebase as a dependency of the application and to set up a connection system via email as well as via Google.
I also plan to add the connection via Twitter, Facebook and GitHub to make the application easier to access.
I have created a Discord server allowing you to follow the progress of my projects and so that we can discuss together. Don't hesitate to come and say hello!
Store all your bookmarks in the same place
0.1.3 - Send data
- Setting up Vuex for displaying and modifying data
- Create modal for the forms
- Create columns thought the forms
- Create cards thought the forms
- Edit cards thought the forms
0.1.2 - Form
- Creation of column and card addition forms
0.1.2 - Data architecture
- Setting up the architecture of the whole project
0.1.1 - Main color theme
- Create the main color theme (light color theme)
0.1.0 - Project start
- Setting up wireframes
- Fork it (https://github.com/LucasCtrl/BYInternet/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request