- Object Oriented means directed towards objects.
- In other words, it means functionally directed towards modelling objects.
- This is one of the many techniques used for modelling complex systems by describing a collection of interacting objects via their data and behavior.
- Python, an Object Oriented programming (OOP), is a way of programming that focuses on using objects and classes to design and build applications.
- Major pillars of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) are Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation.
Object Oriented Analysis(OOA) is the process of examining a problem, system or task and identifying the objects and interactions between them.
Python was designed with an object-oriented approach.
- Provides a clear program structure, which makes it easy to map real world problems and their solutions.
- Facilitates easy maintenance and modification of existing code.
- Enhances program modularity because each object exists independently and new features can be added easily without disturbing the existing ones.
- Presents a good framework for code libraries where supplied components can be easily adapted and modified by the programmer.
- Imparts code reusability.
All the best😎