I am currently at 47%, not aiming for an exact number. I realized that my current testing setup wont allow for much more coverage because its too integrated. I found one typo but thats all. I think I will make the tested units smaller and mock more things to get the number up a bit.
Well, at least you found something :). Also, in a couple of months you can reflect on how useful your task was. I would love to hear about it.
There is always a tension on how big is the unit under test, how many paths the test can cover and how confident you are about your test suite.
Hard to get right, I wrote some very fuzzy and not very specific advise.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.