This is a long term project I want to do so I just wanted to know what PWA framework is the right choice for it. I'm new to PWAs and don't know much but I wanna learn and this is where I will know I have learned.
Platforms I wanna support:
- Web (preferably static PWA)
What is the app about?
A universal media distribution platform which should support but is not limited to:
- YouTube (and possibly other streaming services)
- Torrents (WebTorrents for web but otherwise native)
- direct media sources
- local files
More "must haves":
- Server less possible so that it doesn't have to be funded in a large way.
- As lightweight as possible
How will it manage users without server?
Users can customize their experience and recommendation settings which then will be stored in a json file which they can import and share without worrying about personal data being stolen as there is no secret personal data involved.
Ps: I know Kodi exists but it is certainly not beginner friendly and it is a server/media center application. I want this to have a YouTube like homepage and recommendation system (not with the algo) but without a server.