As I stumble around the internet I typically find some links that simply stand-out compared to the others. Here is a list of my best finds over the past couple of weeks.
- https://www.a1k0n.net/2006/09/15/obfuscated-c-donut.html - Code in the form of a donut that produces a donut. YUM!
- https://kk.org/thetechnium/99-additional-bits-of-unsolicited-advice/ - Great advise on life in general.
- https://getpantry.cloud/ - Create a working API for testing in seconds.
- https://blinry.itch.io/oh-my-git - Learn Git with a game! Works on Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
- https://github.com/incredibleindishell/CORS_vulnerable_Lab-Without_Database - Learn CORS without setting up a database.
- https://github.com/255kb/stack-on-a-budget - Are you on a budget but want to develop a cloud app for FREE? Then check here first.
- https://portfolio.zxh.io/ - MacOS emulation that is really a job portfolio.
- https://github.com/trungdq88/real-time-twitter-banner - Update a Twitter Banner with Emojis!
- https://www.matuzo.at/blog/html-boilerplate/ - Starting that next big web project - get a little help with a great template.
- https://markodenic.com/html-tips/ - You think you know HTML? Try reading this and surely you will learn something.
https://github.com/katherinepeterson/readme.so - Generate a
README.MDfile easily with this site!
- Check the video below if you want to watch me walk through these sites.
Video (12 mins)
Stay connected with me on social platforms for daily software development news.