loading...

Discussion on: HTML, CSS & JS are not enough (esp if you plan to be a independent dev)

Collapse
moadgeek profile image
Moad Ghazi

Excelent post !
You know when it comes to startups, the programming is the easiest part and it's only (20%) of the product, the rest 80% is for the marketing. Acquiring digital marketing skillsets is very important nowadays, and you can't learn it by reading, you only learn it by applying and getting experience.