A beginner trying for the first Open Source Project
Divyesh Parmar May 27
So I have been ranting few things since many months like
- I have graduated in ICT
- I need to complete geeksforgeeks now
- I need to find a job (even my mom has started looking on AngelList, Glassdoor, LinkedIn now.
- I need to created projects with what I'm learning which I did actually you guys can see here
But one thing I haven't been doing and I'm so afraid of and confused about how to start and which project to start with Open source contribution
Can anyone please suggest
- any open source projects or
- people who do it and are on twitter or any other platform,
- or any awesome github repo that I can look at
with the technologies Node.js/Express.js because I have mostly practiced with it. Any Python projects would be cool too I can understand that.
Please give out guidance for the path I should imagine ahead and/or look for.Suggestions!