this is going to be a simple post, in which I am going to list what Chrome/Firefox extensions I use and why.
One major thing I am focused on is privacy related to technology, so if all of the privacy apps on here don't concern you, I suggest you at least do a little reading as to why you should also be concerned.
(I have put the Chrome-only extensions in italics, they can't be used in Firefox as of the time of writing this)
- HTTPS Everywhere - Improves security of websites you browse
- Adblock - Do I need to say more?
- DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials - Tells you about the privacy practices of popular websites via ToS;DR
- Privacy Badger - Allows blocking and tracking trackers such as Google Analytics to aide with privacy
- SourceGraph - Super cool GitHub online editor integration
If you haven't already, I would try these extensions (called addons in Firefox) out!
Thanks for reading :)