I am proud to announce that today I've published first stable version of Mantine.
Mantine is a MIT licensed open source React components and hooks library with native dark theme and focus on accessibility, usability and developer experience.
View all examples here
- Customization – colors, fonts, shadows and many other parts are customizable to fit your design needs
- Dark theme – mantine supports dark theme by default in all components
- Accessibility and usability – all components follow accessibility best practices and feature full keyboard support
- TypeScript – all @mantine/ scoped packages are built with TypeScript and support it by default
- Ready for production – mantine is well tested and works in all modern browsers
- Developer experience – mantine comes with more than 50 components and 15 hooks to cover you in most cases
No annoying focus ring – with new
:focus-visiblepseudo-class focus ring appears only when user navigates with keyboard
- React JSS – take advantage of all react-jss features: automatic critical css extraction during ssr, lazy evaluation, dynamic theming and others
- React and Preact – mantine works flawlessly with preact
- Fast – mantine does not have large dependencies (all packages weight less than 50kB together when gzipped)
- Components by category
- Hooks list
- Notifications system
- Ask question or give feedback
- Source code
Thanks for reading and let me know what you think, I'm always open to feedback and critique.