Weekly Goals (5 Part Series)
At first this felt like I was punched in the gut, however, I grounded myself and took a step back. Then, I slowly worked and looked up what I needed so I could get somewhere on my goals for the week.
With that said, let’s go over what I thought I could get done last week:
- Start working with Figma
Suffice it to say I did not get all of this done. I had 2 bad days last week that I did not get much done and was just in a weird place mentally. That's okay as it happens to all of us. Here’s what I did get done!
- Started working with Figma ☑
- To-Do List (doMore) - in progress ☑
- Hamburger Menu on Portfolio Site - researched how best to complete but no code has been written
- Dark Theme toggle on Portfolio Site - researched how best to complete but no code has been written
That’s all I was able to accomplish this week. Am I upset with it? Eh, not really - I was a bit at first on Tuesday but that’s okay.
I also did some research on creating a new resume as I am changing careers and had a feeling that a resume for that would be more involved - sure enough I was correct!
Speaking about next week, what is on tap for me you ask?
- Finish doMore
- Continue learning Figma
- Create a new resume
- Go over creating a mobile menu with my mentor
- Implement a hamburger menu on my website
- Attend my first meetup
- Continue doing 1 part of the JS 30 Challenge each day
- Write 2 blogs - Monday and Wednesday releases
A bonus for me would be to start working on the dark theme toggle, however, that may have to wait.
So I’ve got a busy week planned, on top of normal life of course which I always want to remind you is okay to have. I always encourage taking a break, avoiding burnout, and enjoying yourself!
What do you have planned this week? I want to know what it is both in and out of coding.
As usual, feel free to comment down below or you can always reach out to me on Twitter.