Magento 2 Canonical URLs extension helps you remove duplicate content issues from your eCommerce website with the addition of canonical Meta tags. You can add tags to products, categories, and CMS pages to define its relevancy with other pages. Add canonical tags to your Storefront, store view, or a custom URLs to declare the authoritative version of your webshop. The application of canonicals to pagination and layered-navigation pages further elaborates the relationship of products and categories to the search engine. Below are the features and link of the product.
• Easy to enable or disable canonicalization on any page the admin of the website wants.
• Allow/Disallow Canonical meta tag to catalog layered navigation
• Exclude certain pages to overrule canonicals
• Add trailing slash for canonical Meta tag
• Show the relation between catgory and cataog pages by adding rel="next" and rel="prev" attributes
More Details and Demo: Magento canonical url