My older brother says I lack some theoretical skills but I don't know which ones. I'm a frontend developer so I don't know how much do I need.
I already know:
- Basic parsing (I wrote a function for parsing integers using recursion by myself)
- Recursion (I rewrote some racket array methods using recursion [source])
- Basic data structures, such as Heap, Stack, Associated Array, Matrix etc.
- Function composition, alternativity, optionality
- Calculating simple syntax trees [source]
- Basic agebraic structures (monoid, group, half-group etc.)
- Boolean logic (xor, implication, or etc.)
What other theoretical knowledge should web developer know to write performant web apps (e.g. optimizing with math)?