In this blog, you are going to learn about
- What is client side rendering?
- Why does it exist?
- How does it work?
- Pros and cons of Csr.
I have already created a video about client side rendering on my youtube channel called Cules Coding
Everybody talks about client side rendering, single page application. But
- What problems does it solve?
- What is it?
- How it works?
Let's learn the problem with the traditional Server side rendering. If you don't
know what is server side rendering is, please check this youtube video from my
channel first. And if you like the video then don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
Also you can check my blog about Server Side Rendering.
- Sends Request per page.
- Heavy loads on server.
- Full page reload.
- Poor ui/ux experience when data changes frequently.
Then what is the solution?
- Browser first sends the request to server.
- Client starts parsing html and css.
Let's see the pros and cons of Client-side rendering (CSR).
- Less Frequent server calls. Fetches all needed data at once.
- Faster navigation to routes.
- No page reload.
- Great performance when data is changing frequently (dynamic web applications).
- Less Pressure on Server. That's why server can serve the data quickly.
- Bad Seo. Because HTML has no content. The search engines will crawl through your webpage, it will find nothing. So it will give you bad seo.
- Blank page flickering on initial load. Because no content on the HTML.
- Bad performance on slower mobile phones.
Client side rendering is not always good or bad. It depends on various factors. It is up to you now. Know what your application is and choose what is good for your application.
My name is Anjan. I am a full stack web developer from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
I can create complex full stack web applications like social media application, blogging, e-commerce website and many more.
I love to solve problems and develop new ideas. I also enjoy sharing my knowledge to other people who are wiling to learn. That's why I write blog posts and run a youtube channel called Cules Coding
Instagram (personal): @thatanjan
Instagram (youtube channel): @thatanjan
Why would you subscribe to Cules Coding?
Cules Coding will teach you full stack development. I will teach you not only the basic concepts but also the advanced concepts that other youtube channels don't cover. I will also teach you Data Structures and Algorithms with abstraction and without Math. You will also find many tutorials about developer tools and technologies. I also explain advanced concepts and technologies with simplicity.
Subscribe to Cules Coding
so that my friend you don't miss any of these cool stuffs.