Hello, guys I am a noob programmer.
I am in second year of college but I don't know "P" about programming. My real problem is I am lazy, not consistent and I learn things superficially. These habits in day to day life makes me average in every things.
Not having a programming skill is a shameful thing for a engineer so, I decide to change my lazy lifestyle to diligent and consistent lifestyle. Key stapes to learn anything and become a master in that skill is to do it every day with focus. So I am deciding to pursuing to life changing 100 Days Of Code.
- Solving minimum two problem in c++ everyday.
- Better then average in Data structure and Algorithms.
- Complete DBMS
- Good grip in Java script
I am going to spend minimum 4 hours to 6 hours everyday. From those hours I am going to devout more then half of those time in c++, data structures and algorithms. And other half of time in java script and database.
- What I did yesterday.
- What I am doing today.
- What plans I have for tomorrow.
- What mistakes and problems I am facing.
- My goal of this week in start of week.
- What I accomplished in this weak at end of this week.
I thing by this way I can change my life, otherwise I am fucked. THANKS.
PLEAST CORRECT MY MISTAKES AND HEPL ME TO GROW