Got my Hashicorp Certified Terraform Associate Cert finally!
The exam is 1 hour long and contains 58 multiple choices questions. It tests you the following knowledge:
• Basic skills in a terminal environment
• Basic understanding of infrastructure components on-premises and in the cloud
• Familiarity with a scripting language
• Familiarity with basic development concepts
• Access to a cloud provider
I would suggest you understand offical exam objectives (https://www.hashicorp.com/certification#terraform-associate) before attempting the exam. There're not many practice exams available online, but I found a free practice exam (not exam dump) on www.sticker-overflow.com which is great to validate your knowledge since it has a good coverage.
Happy coding, happy terraforming!